My friend Andy Sernovitz is hosting a small-group word of mouth marketing seminar. Usually he only does private training for companies at a very large price, so this is a rare chance for 50 people to get the best introduction to word of mouth that there is.
And has kindly arranged a discount of the list price for anyone who might read my blog and/or be a ActiveWords customer. The secret password is “weloveactivewords" when you register.
Per the note that Andy wrote me, this is to be a very practical, hands-on course. In one day Andy plans to cover materials that would allow you to:
- Master the five steps of word of mouth marketing
- Construct an action plan that your company can start using the very next day
- Get the same training that big corporations (Microsoft, TiVo, eBay) have received -- for a fraction of what they paid
- Know how to translate word of mouth marketing into real ROI
- Participate in an active, intense day of practical brainstorming (not boring theory)
- Learn from Andy e.g. , the guy who literally wrote the book on word of mouth marketing
. There is more info here
The event is in Chicago: July 30 and September 4
Probably something that would benefit guys like me the most.